WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Islam- - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Islam- > Topics

Subject: Israeli Attacks on Ghaza Strip
Replies: 28 Views: 1980

sohaib.j 29.12.08 - 05:54am
Isreali attacks on Ghaza strip are an attack on the Muslim world and its so shamefull that we Muslims are sitin as peacefully as ever... *

mishy_23 29.12.08 - 06:55am
Absolutely! The least we can do is make dua 4 our own bros n sis who are being killed. Those filthy non muslims are ruthlessly killing our own family but still we muslims are doing wateva dese jews n christian wants us to do!
Brothers n sisters, i wud request u all 2 do wateva u can against dis. Write in media. Boycott deir products. Datz da least we can do. *

tan12 3.02.09 - 08:44pm
we have to be more and more active. *

softie 5.04.09 - 05:31am
Why this crying only when muslims are killed and not when muslims kill? *

softie 5.04.09 - 06:05am
Sohaib aap hi to kahte hain there should be no discrimination then why are you doing it! What about all those attacks that the muslims have been doing on Israel for so long? I am not supporting any war but I am very disappointed to hear you say this. I *

softie 5.04.09 - 06:08am
always thought you are a person above the level of these petty differences. I expected you to react equally to muslims attacking others or being attacked by others. *

mishy_23 5.04.09 - 07:00am
Muslims wud defend muslims. Softie dear dont u c da t.v? In da WHOLE war where muslims 'attacked' israel, da number of ppl killed are around 16 n only 4 being civilian!!! And dont u knw how many ppl among da muslims got killed!? Who and WHY da hell would we speak against dis!? WTF... *

sohaib.j 5.04.09 - 07:44am
well, see softie, the thing is that any human being would react, not only Muslims, all the people n human right workers considered it inhuman. That really hurts when i feel like if i was trapped in that piece of land with the most modern aircrafts flyin over me n hundreds of people being killed beside me n no one comin for rescue, not even aid was being let in. And the thing is, that killin a human being IS killin a human being,whether he's a Muslim or non Muslim. Its something to think that wot people of Palestine can do to Israel with stones? Let me make in simple, I said that for people of Palestine, not for Muslims of Palestine. *

mishy_23 5.04.09 - 07:55am
Human or not, i feel more for the muslims and i am proud to say dat kaz 4 me, da whole muslim community is ONE body n anywhere, in ANY place of da world, if a muslim gets hurt, da whole muslim world shud speak out n feel da pain. Itz not our fault if da oda ppl aren't lyk dat. Nd here i don't even mean dat i don't care abt oda human beings. Kaz a muslim cares abt all innocent being. But some ppl hav problems wit wateva we muslim do kaz dey are da ones who don't care abt muslims n don't even luk at muslims as human! *

softie 5.04.09 - 09:48am
Fair enough Sohaib.. fair if you say people of Palestine rather than muslims. but I wish you would have said it that way initially. and felt bad enough to post a topic when taliban etc do something terrible which they do every now and then. *

softie 5.04.09 - 09:53am
Mishy sahiba.. ab kya kahun main aapse.. chodie.. aap nahi samjhengi.. I hope you don't understand Hindi.. But how wouldn't u.. sigh..... *

mishy_23 5.04.09 - 11:01am
FYI...I dont need to undastand. Dere r much works being undertaken against da taliban. AND, if u dint know softie, most of da things dat WE see as da work of taliban are FAKE. *

softie 5.04.09 - 12:14pm
You were not supposed to reply to it. it was for the guy who is nearest to taliban among us. anyways.. none of the muslims on prodigits ever create a topic to condemn taliban but if a muslim boy is asked to shave, its a big issue with them! they consider *

softie 5.04.09 - 12:17pm
it more important than the bombings and killings and beheadings and beatings which are not even worth talking about in their opinion. *

sohaib.j 5.04.09 - 02:56pm
well, as far as taliban are concerned, i wonder how many people in the world hate them more than me. Wot they recently did in Swat, kept me mentaly disturbed for days. I do feel a need for a topic of discussion regarding this. They are extremists, i agree. But not all, taliban are divided into many groups, some good, but most bad, presenting their own form of Islam. . .and there are many other people too, who are not taliban but threaten other people by using their name. . . If i were the AirForce chief, I'd have given them their due *

sohaib.j 5.04.09 - 03:01pm
and softie, this is a forum when everyone can speak, so if mishy_23 replied, you should've respected it. Ideas can be challenged, not disrespected. *

zara18 5.04.09 - 04:29pm
taliban is n0t from us they think that they are pr0m0ting islam bt they r juz promoting extremism and they r spreading hates against islam even they are ruining the real concept of islam. I must say that the taliban spokesperson and otherz of his illk should go back to a proper ISLAMIC SKUL and learn how judgements are made in such matterz. Their waped sense of their own devised 'SHARIAH'has lil to do with the real ISLAM. *

zara18 5.04.09 - 04:39pm
and yeah last bt n0t d least jtna respect n ryts hmare beloved reliegion ISLAM ne females ko dye hain i m sure etne respect dunya k ksi reliegi0n mein nai. hm juz QURAN ko folow krte hain we r real muslims and proud to being of it . baki groupz jo apne alag he rules bna rhe hain islam k nam se i dnt gv any d*mn of them reading.GIF *

softie 5.04.09 - 05:30pm
Hey Sohaib.. I can guess how much you hate taliban.. but you know you are rare.. how many islamic groups post on this topic? I dont know any.. and whenever I have discussed this, they start defending taliban indirectly.. And they never bring up any topic *

softie 5.04.09 - 05:36pm
related to islamic extremism and terrorists themselves.. and as for my reply to mishy.. it wasnt disrespect.. I have a long history of challenging her and her buds' ideas in many other groups but these people are just not open to new ideas and now I have *

softie 5.04.09 - 05:41pm
resigned.. don't have that zeal to argue with people and do my bit to change the world.. some people are too scared to think.. it doesnt work.. so I replied like that.. *

sohaib.j 5.04.09 - 06:08pm
well, with due respect, u should reconsider the use of the term Islamic Terrorism. . .Terrorism IS terrorism, that maybe from me, you, anyone else, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, anyone because, there are extremists in all religions. . . Islam has got nothing to do with it, One should stop and think for a while before use of such terms *

sohaib.j 5.04.09 - 06:12pm
and, well. Each and everyone of us has got one's own cognitive world, own axis of thoughts and own dimensions, we cannot compell anyone to think or stop thinking. Urging is another thing. *

softie 6.04.09 - 10:24am
By the term islamic terrorism I dont mean to say that the terrorism is due to islam, I just mean that the terrorists themselves associate the terrorism with islam. and I understand that Islam and terrorism are not synonyms or you wouldnt have been there in *

softie 6.04.09 - 10:30am
my buddy list.. and I thought it would be rude not to reply to mishy so I motivated myself to reply and couldnt do better.. some people just dont want to take cognizance of glaringly evident things and now I am too tired to challenge and argue with them.. *

sohaib.j 6.04.09 - 01:21pm
You're again pointing and repeating the same thing. Maybe other people think the same, that you are not being open, its jus the difference of opinion. So its better to jus let it go. *

softie 6.04.09 - 01:38pm
I am not pointing to anyone.. its impossible to poing towards such a large number of people and I don't even want to do that.. I have already said very clearly my thoughts but as I said it didn't work.. you wont understand because you did not read those *

softie 6.04.09 - 01:44pm
conversations.. I thought it wasn't proper to ignore her reply so I replied.. anyways.. letting it go because you say and also because I dont want to repeat my previous conversations again.. *

mishy_23 6.04.09 - 08:48pm
seriously, i hav many things to say, bt i wont. Nd im locking da topic anyways... *

This topic is locked.
* Islam- Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Islam-

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search